Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Engagement Post

I'm starting the long process of finding blog-worthy moments & ran across our engagement day... I don't remember if I have touched on that on the past or not, but it is worth the memories that flood my mind of that day! It was the Testicle Festival in Woodruff, June 2007. Jade had to rope in the Slack in Evanston earlier in the afternoon & after he got done I was freaking starving. I wanted to go get something to eat, & Jade was really wanting to go back to Woodruff... So after pouting for a minute I agreed. ;) We got there a few minutes before the auction was set to start so we visited a little & then during the auction... Geo Peart asked me to come carry a gun around for everyone to check out, and while I was walking it around I heard Jade take the mic.... I had NO IDEA!! My knees went weak & I remember Craig Hoffman taking the gun from me & I walked up by Jade. Seriously, me ears were ringing & I couldn't focus on one thing he was saying... So when he stopped talking, I didn't hear if he'd asked me or not so I said, "What should I say?", he smiled and said whatever you want so then I said YES! Best decision of my whole life! I love him more than anything & he still makes the happiest girl in the world. Love you Jader. Forver & ever.

0 comments: