Friday, July 8, 2016

Alright... shame doesn't even begin to describe the feeling I have when I checked out my blog for the first time in FOUR YEARS!!! What????? Needless to say, we have missed lots & lotzzzzzzz of milestones. It is my goal to start keeping up on the "going ons" of our life, but I will try to touch on some of the BIG things we missed. I hope I do them justice. Just a rough draft on a few big things.
-I have now lost all of my beloved grandparents. :( I miss them dearly & can't wait to see them again.
-Laney May, my little dolly was born on August 2nd, 2013.
-The Bear Lake Rodeo was born in the Summer of 2014
-The Bear Lake Rodeo died after the Summer of 2015.
-Jade won 4th at the big ropin' in Oklahoma City. $25,000!
-The XX Trucking company began in 2015.
-My sweet little Brayker graduated Kindergarten & 1st grade. No way I have a 2nd grader. I refuse to believe it....
-Jade & I are working on going to the temple once a month in 2016 & so far we have succeeded!!

Like I say, rough draft. Many FUN & wonderful memories in between.... I'm so grateful for this life & the chance I have to be a wife & mother. It is trying and crazy at times, but I would not change one darn thing.
I love my husband now more than ever. I find something new that I love about him everyday and I swear I couldn't be happier. Our love life is amazing and September will be our 9 year anniversary! Can't wait for the big 1-0. We are supposedly going somewhere amazing. ;)

Well, that is it for now. I will try to gather some photos & thoughts together & get started on this fun project!!!
                                                                                        xoxo

0 comments: