Friday, October 24, 2008

*yay for friday*

Ok seriously though, is my Grandma the cutest or what?? :) SeaWorld was fabulous!!!
Sherrie and I with the pink flamingos!

Ashley, Sherrie, and me got best friends fishie rings! They have cute little diamonds for eyes...

At Port in Ensenada! We sat on top of the ship and watched the sealions for awhile!
We had such a great time and I'm so thankful we got to go with my grandparents, I feel bad because I mumbled a little bit. My grandma's hearing aids were broke so she couldn't hear a thing the whole trip and my grandpa couldn't see anything, or remember anything about where we were, let alone... WHO we were. But ya, it was a great time and I love you guys for putting up with me for a whole week! (especially having to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes!)

2 comments:

ashley

ha ha i had such a fun time.. i am a little disapointed that there is no airport pic of gram.. you know what im talking about. haha and congrats to jade, thats great. good luck to him!

Anelisa

What great pictures from your cruise! How fun is that to have so many members of your family with you on the cruise and especially your grandparents. I miss my grandparents so much. I know its hard to watch them get older though.