Friday, September 19, 2008


My mom and I went to Logan this week and decided to run quickly into Michaels :) ya know, just one of those quick stops... but right when we walked in the door the first thing we saw was all of their Cricut Cartridges on sale from $89.99 to $39.99!!!
I bought the Paper Dolls one and mom bought the Animal Kingdom one. So much fun!!!! It ends Saturday so get some!
Also, I have a quick question for anyone interested in answering me. I made chicken enchiladas the other night... I kind of just threw a few things in (chicken & mushroom soup, sour cream, jalapenos) but I was wondering what kind of spices you guys use. I threw all the basic ones in but it needed something and I can't figure out what it is...
Oh, one more question... :) has anyone written any papers on plants?? Like about roots, stems and leaves?? I need help :)

2 comments:

e.

Never made enchiladas before so I don't think I can be of much help. Never made much of anything before really. :) Tuesday? Hum, I do have to work but only until 4:00. Did you have something planned? I would l-uh-ve to see you. Let me know. And you're never a stalker. Blog friends are real friends...and you can't quote me on that.

Leslie Garbanati

rhonda...you're probably cruzin now...try some cumin, not to much-and I always put a little garlic powder in mine.