Thursday, September 18, 2008

just a few pics!

This was today!!! I love Jader, he is goin to Mesquite & St. George this weekend to win some big $$. I volunteered to hold the fort down... :)
I made him take a picture of my new hair. My friend Emily did it and she did so awesome! She did my toenails too, she is a sweetie.
This is my new purse. :) I bought a coat rack the other day too, I've never had one and found a cheap one so I thought why not, i'm gonna be a mom and coat racks look mature... :) Ha!!
My mom is gonna die but I just had to throw this on!! We are at the state fair and isn't she just the cutest woman in the world.?!
This is a yucky before pic of my baby boy's room. Yuck huh? :)
Here is an in progress picture of it. It is white today because all that texture is drying. Hopefully next week and I can put some more updated ones up...

This is from the parade in Randolph...
Here is the cute fam!

2 comments:

Sherydon

Fun pics ronda, love the purse, love the coat rack, love the pic of your mom, and love your big brother LOTS and LOTS!!

Katie Call-Sommer

i love your hair it's so cute! what you been up to?