Friday, May 23, 2008

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

I just wanted to let everyone out there know that I love my husband! He is amazing. I got home late on Tuesday night and had to work Wednesday and all day I just thought, "oh my heck, I want to go home and take a bath & read my book". Great thought right? But the problem was my house was a wreck and I can't function when it is like that, so I had my game face on quite poorly when I was headed home. I was determined to clean fast, but the second I walked in the door I wanted to cry because my house was spotless. Jade cleaned it all up & get this... he even did the dishes!! So I was able to jump in the tub right when I got home! I love him!!!
New story... he sent me roses at work today... for no special reason! I called him and he simply said that they are because I am the greatest thing that has ever happened to him...

I love you Jader!


I have a work plant & a cute picture on my desk now! Wanted to share! :)
This is my brand new work computer!!! Sweet huh??
AND, i'm only going to say this one more time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZY SHELLY!

1 comments:

Talisha Shepherd

Ronda what a great man you have! That was such a sweet thing that he did! You two are such a darling couple!