Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here is my little roller. He is going all over the place and trying real hard to crawl. I wish he would quit getting bigger by the day.
:( Makes me sad how fast babies grow.
So on Monday night, dad and Jader decided they were going to Idaho to pick up steers at 6 pm. Mom and I didn't really want to go based on the fact that we had taken the grands to the dr in Garden City and then went back to Evanston to get pills and had just gotten home. One of them mentioned it wasn't too far from Lava where they had to go so we told them we would go if we could go to the hot springs. So we went and it was sooo fun and relaxing.
AND, rodeo season has officially started. Pleasant Grove tonight, Cedar City friday, back to PG on Saturday and hittin Evanston on the way home. I don't know how Jade keeps it all straight cause I can't. Anyway, have a great day!!!

3 comments:

jilljohnson

I love that picture. He is so cute I love how he is growing I agree they grow way to fast!

Stephanie and Andrew

Your baby is getting so big and cuter by the day. It is way sad how fast they grow but he is darling.

justin and sherrie

You guys don't seem very busy at all so it should be easy to get everyone together for lunch sometime. J/k. Ok, so I think Brayker is a doll and I just love his eyes! What a sweetie!