Monday, October 6, 2008

man tag

The rules:
Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts.
At the End of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Jader Bug :)
How long have you been married? 1 year, 10 days
How long did you date? Forever... a year and a half.
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? Neither one of us likes sweets... :)
Who said I love you first? Definitely Jade!
Who is taller? Jader
Who can sing the best? Jade has a great voice and I love to hear him sing.
Who is smarter? Me...for sure!
Who does the laundry? Oh my heck, I wish Jade would... he pretends like he doesn't know what he doing.
Who pays the bills? Me, after I transfer all his money!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jade did until I started getting fatter and now I can't sleep on that side so he switched me temporarily. :)
Who mows the lawn? Not sure yet...
Who cooks dinner? I usually am the one to cook, Jade considers pouring cereal and milk into a bowl a perfect meal. Lucky me...
Who drives? Jade. Unless we aren't in a hurry, then he'll let me.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Well I am never wrong so I guess Jade is.
Who kissed who first? My opinion Jade kissed me.
Who asked who out first? Long story, but he asked me out first.
Who wears the pants? Oh that would be me...

Just for the record, I'm not going to let Jade read this! :) haha
I tag Sher & Shelly!!

0 comments: