Friday, April 4, 2008

*chirp*


Ok, so this morning at about 6 o'clock- I wake up to this chirping sound. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what it was. I finally woke up enough to start lookin around & realized Maui had caught a mouse! A big mouse. So I wake up Jade who could have cared less at the time while Maui continues to chase her friend around my bedroom. Embarassed to say I have a pile of clothes on my floor that were too easily accessible for that darn mouse. So the chase was over! Can you believe that? My cat gave up!! Well what am I supposed to do? I can't get out of bed & risk it getting me, so Jade (bless his heart) got up and started to shake the clothes off one by one, and that mouse darted into the bathroom... Maui didn't even notice but Jade threw her in there after it and the chase was on again. For about 10 minutes they chased each other back and forth when finally Jade used one of my makeup bags to catch it, and threw it outside. So, needless to say I was awake and my room is now clothes-pile free...

3 comments:

Sherydon

Ive got the hebe jebe's!! I hate mice!! Lelou, our outside cat has been killing mice by the dozen. Im not excited to see one in my house!! Kinda funny though!! Good luck cleaning your house!!

Northern Nuts!

Ronda - I miss you! But Germany is awesome! No mice here(:

Shelly

The Douglas's

So that is kinda funny about your little mouse. Hee hee. Hey, so I tagged you. Go to my blog and now youre supposed to do it-under Tagged. lol. If you are bored! :) Luv ya