Thursday, March 1, 2012

First family outing...

We took our first "Family of Four" outing to the Hogle Zoo and had such a fun time! Brayker loved it and couldn't believe all of the animals... Soo fun!
Grams' 95th birthday! It was fun getting together and showing Grams & Gramps the kiddos.
Randomness: *A week after Knox was born, Presley came! 9-11.  She is a doll and i'm excited our kids are so close. *Spent a few days in Washington catching up. *Had a fun girls weekend in Lindon... made sugar cookies; Jade sent me flowers; bought our Halloween costume (Buzz).
October 27: Had a girls getaway in Logan, did lots of shopping and stayed the night. It was a blast and hope we can do it again soon! 
Halloween came... Brayker and Tagg switched costumes and were quite happy! We got to go trick-or treating and got lots and lots of goodies. :) 
November 6, 2011: Presley & Knox Blessing day! I am truly ashamed and will never forgive myself.  I didn't get any pics of my little angle in his blessing outfit.
Jade did a wonderful job and Knox had an amazing blessing. After Sacrament we met in the cultural hall and had lunch. It was such a fun day and everybody was so great to come & help. 
My birthday week... we did lots of fun stuff! Made fondant for our Christmas candy.. Stephie gave me a babycakes CakePop maker! I love it! We went to Lindon for the weekend and had a yummy oreo ice-cream cake! We aslo ate at Tucano's.. YUM.. and Nana bought Brayker a Buzz Lightyear! Spoiled kid...  
Lots of projects and not as many as I would like to do.. :)

0 comments: