Friday, August 7, 2009

update

**Well my little guy is 28 weeks old! 7 months... I can't even believe it. He has been the greatest baby ever and I love him so much.
LOVES
- animals
- baby einstein
- food of any kind
- steering wheels
Loves to talk and is sooo close to crawling. He gets up on all 4's and tries so hard to go, but eventually tips over.
Jade has been a wonderful father too. They have so much fun together and they'll both be so glad when Brayker is big enough to go out workin with dad.
***Jade has been rodeoin like a mad-man and they've been hangin in there pretty good. Went to Logan last night and he is sitting 2nd. Tonight he is in Grace and Coalville on Sat.
*** Grandpa Weston turned 90 last month.
*** Finally got my hair done... it is shorter and dark now.
*** My phone died so I have absolutely no numbers for anyone. I'm not due for an upgrade until next year... ugh.
*** 5 year reunion is this month- CRAZY!

0 comments: