Sunday, January 25, 2009

pray for her

UPDATE:
My dear sweet grandma is in the middle of a stroke right now and they can't do anything to stop it. :( It could take 5 days to get over... So we are just waiting to see what happens and hope that everyone can keep being strong.
My grandma is an amazing woman. She is 92 years old and has never stopped. She is always on her feet and can't sit down for more than 5 minutes. She never complains and she is always wondering about how everyone else is doing. She taught school for over 40 years and she raised 5 sons (Can you imagine?), that were a little on the wild side. :) Sorry Uncles but I wonder about ya sometimes. But my grandma truly is amazing and I love her so much.
------------------------------------------
My poor Grandma Stuart is in the hospital. She has been really sick this week and they thought they had it figured out but I guess she had a few strokes. Right now they are waiting to see what happens. She is bleeding somewhere internally in her head and she also has a blood clot. So they can't treat her to stop bleeding until the clot passes so it is very scary.

Please just say a quick prayer for her. Thank you.

4 comments:

jilljohnson

Sounds like your Grandma is a great lady I would love to pray for her. It is so amazing what power prayers have. I have seen them bless my life in many ways.

Katie Call-Sommer

I will pray for your grandma! I am so sorry!! I hope she gets better soon!

Meggie

I hope she pulls through. She is the sweetest lady! I just love her!

Anelisa

My thoughts and prayers are with your Grandma right now. I just can't imagine her being sick at all. She has just always been such a go getter and definitely one of my all-time favorite teachers :)