Tuesday, December 30, 2008

satin sheets

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas! I know that I did!!! Jade bought me a new video camera that I LOVE!! He also got me some great sweaters and a foot spa and a whole bunch of little things! He did great! My parents gave us a rocking chair! It is so comfy cozy!! Jades parents gave us all sorts of fun things along with money so that we can go shopping! How exciting! I'm so sad that it is all over, but it was a great Christmas!
Well, I guess that countdown is officially on. Yesterday was the 28th of December and I am supposedly due the 28th of January. (just lost my stomach but i'm ok!) I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I'm so excited but in no means does that mean I feel the teensiest bit ready:)
***Just a note for anyone pregnant: I read somewhere that Satin sheets are a must, and I admit, I bought some & seriously... I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. It is so easy to turn over in bed and so much nicer to just slide right out when I wake up my whole 5 times in the middle of the night! Jade is having a hard time getting use to them, but I think it is more for the fact that they are cheetah print than the smooth satin feel! :)

3 comments:

Meggie

How funny! I've never heard that about satin sheets! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! You will really love having a video camera. I use it so much with Avery! Good luck with everything! I hope everything goes good for you. Don't worry too much about the delivery! It is such a special thing! It's hard, but it is totally worth it!

jilljohnson

Sounds like you had a great christmas. Wow it seems like like yesterday when you told me that you were having a baby and now the time is almost here. You have to let me know when the baby comes it is a great experience do not worry about it. It is going to happen mo matter what.

justin and sherrie

The sheets are awesome! Also, congrats to Jade on the big winnings! You are going to do great with the delivery. It's so worth it to finally see and hold and snuggle your little guy. I was super nervous and I had Justin give me a blessing and when I finally went into labor, I wasn't nervous at all.