Thursday, May 1, 2008
1. What is his name? Jader C. Willis (he'd die if I told everyone his middle name and i guess it's really just Jade not Jader, but ya know)
2.How long have you been married? September 27, so what is that??? 7 months and a few days! (and not one fight (serious fight))
3.How long did you date? Lets see, we met in April 06 and got married in Septemer 07.
4.How old is he? 24 years old!!
5. Who eats more? Hmmm, i'm a closet eater so i'm thinking its probably even. :)
6.Who said I love you first? Jader. He asked me what I'd say if he told me he loved me, and I was like hmm, i'd probably say it back. Then i sat there forever wondering if he was going to say it or if he was just bein gay like usual and then he finally said it. I was so excited that I couldn't say it for awhile.
7.Who is smarter? Oh definitely me... just kidding. Jade is very smart!
8.Whose temper is worse? Anybody that knows Jade knows the answer to that question.
9. Who does the laundry? Same answer as above.
10. Who does the dishes? Again, same answer.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jade
12. Who pays the bills? My knight in shining armor...
13. Who cooks dinner? Usually my mom!! haha. I don't have an oven & my parents invite us over every night so we are set until they move!
14. Who drives when you are together? I'll drive every once in a long while, but never when it is dark. I would never admit it to his face, but Jade is a pretty good driver.
15.Who is more stubborn? We are pretty even.
16. Who proposed? My loving husband did, and i had no idea it was even coming. He did it at the testicle festival in front of everyone!!!
17. Who has more friends? We both have plenty of friends!!
18.Who has more siblings? Jade has 2 sis' & 1 bro, and I have 2 bro's & 1 sis.
19.Who wears the pants in the family? Me.... hahahahahah
*I love Jade sooo much. He is the greatest part of my life and I'm so thankful that he is who is. He is so understanding and unselfish. He'll do anything that I want even if he hates the thought. He is my everything!
Posted by Ronda at 11:54 AM