Monday, April 28, 2008

i love my life

I have the cutest husband ever! He took me to Nampa this weekend for a Ropin and he did so good. We had so much fun and made it back for our talks in church on Sunday! Lucky for everyone we got out early, but it was a good experience!
Lisa and I shopped all day Friday at the mall in Boise! It was soo much fun! We found this little guy. If he hadn't of been $800, Jade would have bought him.
We decided to go to Outback Steakhouse in Nampa. Wasn't a good night for food there but we had so much fun! This is Shad (he's single and freakin awesome) and my good friend Lisa! She is so fun!
This is our friend Garrett! He is also single and he is such a great kid!!
Last Wednesday was Secretary or Assistant Day and my wonderful amazing boss gave me this! She is the such a great example and i'm so lucky to be able to work with her!